Monday, October 5, 2009

Today the moon was still shining brightly on the morning run. J.D. (1st grade) told me that God rode across the sky on the moon. I was excited to think I might be having a "spiritual conversation" when he blurted out, "Santa is on there too!" J.D. also told me he wanted to show me a picture of his dad playing baseball when he was in school. He pulled out a real baseball card with a Cardnial pitcher's picture on it. His name was Craig something.....I know J.D. dad's name is "Mike" so I was pretty sure it wasn't him. I responed with "Gee, it's fun to pretend sometimes isn't it?" No response from J.D.

One day last week the sun was just poking out from under a cloud near the end of the morning route. I said to Kayden (K), "That looks more like a sunset than a sunrise." He said, "Yes, that sun better get up out of bed and start shining!"

1 comment:

  1. The only way to reach that destination is via a limo, and depending on where it is you're going, I would take Limousine service in long island !

    ReplyDelete